The first portion of the webinar will cover principles of adult learning, engaging residents, and learning styles followed by a panel discussion including Michael Piccirillo, MD, Suken Shah, MD, and Michelle Welborn, MD.
The second portion of the webinar will focus on how to give a good talk, scientific presentation do’s and don’ts, and tech tips, followed by an additional panel discussion including Jonathan Schoenecker, MD, PhD; Christopher Iobst, MD; and Brian Tompkins, MD.
1 Understand the principles of adult learning
2. Gain strategies for engaging residents
3. Appreciate and leverage different learning styles
4. Understand how to structure a good educational talk
5. Recognize the do's and don’ts of scientific presentations
6. Expand knowledge of technical elements for multimedia presentations